Health and safety is of paramount importance. We will continue to implement measures in order to provide the safest possible environment for our patrons, staff and suppliers. These procedures will be guided by recommendations made by SA Health and the Australian Government.
Our staff have been and will continue to be briefed of the changing circumstances and subsequent policies.
We are taking extra measures in relation to hygiene:
- We are now cashless.
- We are sanitising all surfaces regularly including door handles, handrails, bar tops, tables, POS and EFTPOS terminals.
- We are using disposable wipes to clean surfaces (no reusable cloths).
- We have hand sanitiser on hand and invite you to use it as soon as you arrive.
- We have multiple spaces and our seating is such that space between groups enables everyone to maintain social distances as recommended.
- We will have instructions on good hand washing practices in our bathrooms.
- We are using a laser thermometer to check our staff at the commencement of their shift. If you like we can take your temperature too.
- We will not permit the use of spittoons during this time.
- Our food menus will be single use only.
- Our beverage list however is some 30 pages long. In the interest of reducing our impact on the environment we can provide disposable gloves when viewing this.
- You will see our staff wearing disposable gloves from time to time to perform tasks.
Please know that all staff showing cold or flu like symptoms have been asked to seek medical advice prior to coming to work and only commence their shift if cleared by a medical professional. Our team is aware of the importance of monitoring their own health.
If you, our customers, are experiencing symptoms (ranging from fever, dry cough, shortness of breath) please refrain from coming to our venue during this time.
If you are well and haven't been in recent contact with anyone who has the virus, please visit us we'd love to see you. If you prefer not to come in in person there is one shining light – you can enjoy some tasty meals in the comfort of your own home as we will continue to provide TAKEAWAY MEALS.
We are committed to offering the safest possible environment to you and our staff and will continue to monitor the situation day by day and keep you updated with any further changes here.